Resolvo believes that a company or an organisation that invests in responsibility will see a direct economic return, more motivated employees, greater efficiency and a better relationship with customers and suppliers. We see corporate social, environmental and economic responsibility as a key factor in increasing our competitiveness.
Resolvo invests in CSR through:
- Contracts: long-term contacts for our staff
- Training and internal capacity building: investment in staff training in various different fields
- Work-life balance: attention to personal and family needs of our staff
- Territorial cooperation: Resolvo works with and for its local territory and for Europe. We take forward ideas that emerge from our surrounding environment and help to make real socio-environmental impact
- Continuity: Resolvo invests in long-term collaborations with our clients, striving for high-quality results and trusting relationships
- Charity work: financial support and volunteering for the Correnti not-for profit association.
Resolvo supports the integration of Responsible Research and Innovation – RRI) into public policy and operational environments.
Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) implies that societal actors (researchers, citizens, policy makers, business, third sector organisations, etc.) work together during the whole research and innovation process in order to better align both the process and its outcomes with the values, needs and expectations of society.
Resolvo has written and managed many projects related to RRI and has:
- over ten years of experience on the theme
- continuously updated theoretical knowledge on the topic
- understanding and experience in various practical tools for implementing RRI.
Some of Resolvo’s projects on RRI and responsible business are:
- H2020: SURPRISE and NEOROCKS – Resolvo is in charge of RRI application within the consortia
- Interreg Europe: MARIE – MAinstreaming Responsible Innovation in European S3 and FEMINA – Female participation in high-tech enterprises
- Interreg Central: ROSIE – Responsible and Innovative SMEs in Central Europe
- Interreg Danube: D-STIR – Danube Framework for Responsible Research and Innovation using Socio-Technical Integration
- Interreg IVC: COGITA – Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility through Public Policy
- South East Europe: FARINN – Facilitating RRI in South East Europe