Sei una PMI e lavori nel settore marittimo o dell’efficienza energetica?
L’Europa può supportare la tua idea di successo con due diversi bandi sul tema:
- SMEInst-08-2016-2017: Supporting SMEs efforts for the development – deployment and market replication of innovative solutions for blue growth
Specific Challenge: The potential of Europe’s Oceans, seas and coasts is significant for job and growth creation if the appropriate investments in research and innovation are made.
SMEs contribution to the development of the ‘Blue Growth Strategy’ (COM (2012) 494) can be significant in particular in the fields of marine biotechnology, fisheries, marine and fresh water aquaculture (including production and processing of feed and food). However, one of the most important barriers for the development of innovative maritime economic activities is the lack of access to finance for SMEs to develop high-potential, but high-risk innovative ideas and to bring them close to market. The SME instrument offers financial support to SMEs with an EU dimension to put forward their most innovative ideas in the previously
mentioned maritime and aquaculture/fisheries sectors with a particular focus on close-to-market solutions and potential for high growth and internationalisation.
- SMEInst-09-2016-2017: Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon and efficient energy system
Specific Challenge: SMEs play a crucial role in developing resource-efficient, cost-effective and affordable technology solutions to decarbonise and make more efficient the energy system in a sustainable way. They are expected to strongly contribute to one or a combination of more than one of the challenges outlined in the legal base of the Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’, in particular with regard to:
- Reducing energy consumption and carbon footprint by smart and sustainable use (including energy-efficient products and services as well as ‘Smart Cities and Communities’),
- Low-cost, low-carbon electricity supply (including renewable energy as well as carbon capture and storage and re-use),
- Alternative fuels and mobile energy sources,
- A single, smart European electricity grid,
- New knowledge and technologies, and
- Robust decision making and public engagement.
Vuoi saperne di più?
Prenota il tuo appuntamento e vieni a trovarci a WeWork Devonshire Square – Londra dal 4 all’8 luglio per la RESOLVO Free Feasibility Week.